HP Officejet Printer drivers are not recognized in Device manager RRS feed

• Question

• I have been back and forth with HP with this problem and they cannot fix the problem!! Everytime I download the drivers to my HP Officejet j4680 all-in-one printer and fully install everything the driver show up in the Device Manager always show them as not being installed is there a way to fix this problem or does microsoft have a sulotion to this problem it's a recurring issue, even though the printer works fine in this situation it shows up in Diagnostics as a hardware problem that I have yet to find a solution for.Is there something wrong with the device manager or what would be causing it to not recognize the drivers of my printer,I have uninstalled and reinstalled them until I am tired of this being used as a solution because thats not correcting the issue.I hope someone can tell me there is another way to correct this issue-uninstalling and re-installing and using cleaning tools to completely remove the drives from my computer does not correct the issue.I've used all of the right product downloads and still this issue persist to happen.
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:19 PM

Answers

All replies