none
Draft version of MSP_EpmAssignmentByDay RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I would like to know which table of the draft schema is the draft version of the MSP_EpmAssignmentByDay?

There could be a synchronization issue between draft and publish, so I need to know the table name to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,

Sam Lam

Thursday, December 8, 2016 12:52 AM

Answers

• Hi,

you will not be able to find any documentation to tables, views, ... other than Reporting database/schema. It is just not supported to query them (performance, deadlocks, ....). Sorry!

I only mentioned it for your question, since you seem to need to solve a one time situation.

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

• Marked as answer by EverForest Monday, December 12, 2016 4:33 PM
    Monday, December 12, 2016 7:20 AM

All replies

• Hi,

sorry, there is no way to retrieve AssignmentByDay data from DB. This information ist stored in binary format and can not be retrieved by query.

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Thursday, December 8, 2016 3:35 PM
  • Hi,

sorry, there is no way to retrieve AssignmentByDay data from DB. This information ist stored in binary format and can not be retrieved by query.

Regards
    Barbara

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for the quick response.

Are all draft version tables data are stored in binary?

Can you show me where you can find those information?

Thank,

Sam Lam

Thursday, December 8, 2016 4:26 PM
  • Hi,

you will not be able to find any documentation to tables, views, ... other than Reporting database/schema. It is just not supported to query them (performance, deadlocks, ....). Sorry!

I only mentioned it for your question, since you seem to need to solve a one time situation.

Regards
    Barbara

• Marked as answer by EverForest Monday, December 12, 2016 4:33 PM
    Monday, December 12, 2016 7:20 AM