none
IMAGE RENDERING IN SQL REPORTING SERVICE.

Question

• Hi All,

In my present scenario, I got a sub-site with anonymous access enabled on it and it has got a document library with pictures that are used to render in the SQL reporting services, while the library is in anonymous mode everything works fine. since this can pose security threats, I planned on removing the anonymous access from the sub-site, then providing an Execution account in the SQL reporting services and granting the same user access in the subsite and library. But now the image is not getting rendered and its shows the image URL alone.

Is there something that I am overlooking here. In SharePoint 2007 this works fine for me as there I can create an new database from SQL reporting service configuration manager(2008R2) in SharePoint integrated mode itself but when it comes to SQL reporting Service configuration manger 2014 this options is not available. 

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 6:00 AM

All replies

• Hi Anand,

Please offer how you have rendered the pictures in the SQL reporting services to further troubleshoot the issue.

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, March 10, 2017 9:17 AM