Scope not working in Rights Management Services RRS feed

• Question

• 1.I have activated RMS to my tenant. And have Azure AD subscription.

When I created departmental custom templates, the users which are not defined in the scope are also able to see the template and use it.

The template is visible in OWA and Outlook as well. Is there any additional steps to limit the non-scope users to use and see the template.

If I use RMS sharing app the scope works perfectly and not in OWA and Outlook.

Does these departmental templates works only for RMS sharing app or is there any other way to restrict non-scope users view/using departmental templates.

And I need some explanation for Application Compatibility option in Scope feature(RMS) . I have checked and unchecked this options but nothing changes. Can anyone explain these option.

2.And my other query is RMS usage in Mobile(android, IOS, Windows)

By using RMS sharing app in android and IOS I am able to protect only image files.

1.What all file types can be protected in Windows phone by using RMS sharing app.?

2. Can we able to send RMS enabled mail(using RMS templates) from Mobile Phones.?

3. How to View/ consume RMS enabled mail in Mobile phones( Is there any app available for all platforms)?

Thank you

Tejasvi

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 5:11 AM

All replies