none
recreate a UserProfile

Question

• Hello,

my colleague has cancelled three profiles from SharePoint admin center --> Manage User Profiles
    Now two of them have reappeared, I suppose after synchronization with Azure AD, but the third user profile not appear.

how can I make appear the third user profile?

Thanks,
    Andrea

Friday, January 20, 2017 11:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

How did your colleague canceled three user profiles? By deleting user profile in Manage User Profiles?

Could you talk more about your user directory architecture? Do you use a local user directory? If not, user account is stored in Azure AD when you create a new user in Office 365 admin center.

Office 365 for Education does not automatically sync user profiles with SharePoint Online. To see and edit a user profile in SharePoint Online, the user must first visit a SharePoint site. After a user visits a site, the profile will be synced to SharePoint Online during the next scheduled Office 365 directory service sync.

Thus, sign in SharePoint site using this user account and wait for a while, the user profile will appear again in Manage User Profiles.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 5:01 AM
  • Hi,

Does user profile appear after user signed in SharePoint site?

If my reply is helpful to you, you can mark as answer.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 1:45 PM