Having ISO burning problems RRS feed

• Question

• I just downloaded the RC1 of Windows Vista (2.52 GB ISO file). Okay, now I need to burn the image file to a DVD. I already have the DVDs, all I need is the program. I heard Alcohol 120% is the best for this, so I downloaded the 30-day fully functional trial and installed it. I clicked the "Image Burning Wizard" button. It opened the wizard. I selected the Vista ISO file, and pressed next. Then, every option (including the "next" button was grayed out, except for "number of copies").
        I've tried re-downloading the ISO file, because I've read many reports of corrupt ISO files the first time you download on this forum, but the same thing happend. I then tried many other ISO writers, but none of them had exactly what I wanted, or had limitations ("only 400 MB can be recorded" was a common restriction). I'm pretty sure the file isn't corrupt, but if anyone has used Alcohal 120% succesfully to burn this ISO file, and knows what I'm doing wrong, or has even a slight idea, PLEASE help me!!!

Thanks!
    Saturday, September 16, 2006 11:17 PM