Broadcom Virtual Wireless Adapter RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

when I reserved windows 10, it tells me that Broadcom Virtual Wireless Adapter Incompatible with Windows 10. What should I do to solve this issue and get the confirmation for the upgrade? Please help, your soonest reply will be highly appreciated.

Thank you...

Sunday, August 2, 2015 9:06 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your decryption, sounds like you are still in previous system. The compatibility report before Windows 10 upgrade shows that the devices or program incompatible with new system. Some apps/device need to be uninstalled because they might cause problems with the upgrade process. You'll be able to reinstall these apps after the upgrade to Windows 10 is done.

Other apps/devices need to be uninstalled because they won't work correctly or might not work at all with Windows 10. You won't be able to reinstall or use these apps after the upgrade is done.

Regards,

D. Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Deason Wu Monday, August 17, 2015 8:15 AM
    • Marked as answer by Michael_LS Wednesday, August 19, 2015 1:31 AM
    Thursday, August 6, 2015 2:35 AM

All replies

• First step is to update the driver to the most recent one and recheck the computer

Completely remove the current driver and install the newest driver available.  For instructions on how to do that Read all about updating drivers by my partner JMH3143 here http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_other-hardware/updating-a-driver/a5e6345e-af9b-4099-bef0-8d22254aa1c1?tm=1436753520149

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Sunday, August 2, 2015 10:07 AM
  • Thanks for your reply. Already did so and nothing changed.
    Sunday, August 2, 2015 1:35 PM
  • Hi,

According to your decryption, sounds like you are still in previous system. The compatibility report before Windows 10 upgrade shows that the devices or program incompatible with new system. Some apps/device need to be uninstalled because they might cause problems with the upgrade process. You'll be able to reinstall these apps after the upgrade to Windows 10 is done.

Other apps/devices need to be uninstalled because they won't work correctly or might not work at all with Windows 10. You won't be able to reinstall or use these apps after the upgrade is done.

Regards,

D. Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Deason Wu Monday, August 17, 2015 8:15 AM
    • Marked as answer by Michael_LS Wednesday, August 19, 2015 1:31 AM
    Thursday, August 6, 2015 2:35 AM
  • Hello,

when I reserved windows 10, it tells me that Broadcom Virtual Wireless Adapter Incompatible with Windows 10. What should I do to solve this issue and get the confirmation for the upgrade? Please help, your soonest reply will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

I have the exact same problem, I uninstalled the driver and went to install windows 10 part way through the install it failed and went back to windows 7. I only have this one problem listed in the windows reserve /compatibility check box.
    Saturday, August 22, 2015 10:13 PM