error: MSACM32.dll was not found RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I need some help on this error: "This application has failed to start becasue MSACM32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem"

the error message shows at start up and when every I want to open Windows remote desktop, it stat this error

your help will be the most welcome

thank you very much

Sunday, January 13, 2013 2:08 AM

Answers

• Hello Carey,

I red through the link you have sent and Iwas able to fix the error by doing:

"Roll back a driver to a previously installed version if msacm32.dll errors began after updating a particular hardware device's driver"

thank you very much it works,

there is another way I found that might help: I copied msacm32.dll from a coputer who have the same build as the affected one, I replaced the file and it worked :)

• Marked as answer by Joseph Raies Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:35 AM
    Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:14 AM
    • Marked as answer by Joseph Raies Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:15 AM
    Friday, January 18, 2013 2:45 AM

All replies

• Marked as answer by Joseph Raies Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:15 AM
    Friday, January 18, 2013 2:45 AM
  • Hello Carey,

I red through the link you have sent and Iwas able to fix the error by doing:

"Roll back a driver to a previously installed version if msacm32.dll errors began after updating a particular hardware device's driver"

thank you very much it works,

there is another way I found that might help: I copied msacm32.dll from a coputer who have the same build as the affected one, I replaced the file and it worked :)

• Marked as answer by Joseph Raies Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:35 AM
    Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:14 AM