none
Printing RRS feed

• Question

• I was wondering if there is a way to be able to print itemized tasks. I am doing a schedule and I need to print a three week zone of a 6 month project and in the print out all that I would like to be shown are the itmes in those three weeks. I cannot seem to find a way at the moment, but then, I have been only using project for about 3 weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:19 PM

Answers

• Dberrette,

In the Gantt chart view, you can use the "Date Range..." filter.  This will limit the information visible on the Gantt chart to any task that is going on in that timeframe.

Hope this helps.

Gregg D. Richie, PMP, MCTS; Author, Microsoft Project 2010, Microsoft Official Academic Course Series

Thursday, March 29, 2012 11:57 PM

All replies

• Dberrette,

In the Gantt chart view, you can use the "Date Range..." filter.  This will limit the information visible on the Gantt chart to any task that is going on in that timeframe.

Hope this helps.

Gregg D. Richie, PMP, MCTS; Author, Microsoft Project 2010, Microsoft Official Academic Course Series

• You can apply Date Range filter to a view or to a built-in report by editing the report. Pls also review the article "How to Print Specific Tasks from a View" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/141654.

• Here is the option which will help you:

Abhijeet M. Mohite

Friday, March 30, 2012 12:13 PM
  • Here is the option which will help you:

Abhijeet M. Mohite

Friday, March 30, 2012 12:13 PM