spider solitaire RRS feed

• Question

• I need to be able to open another game and keep the existing one. Also, most of the time I cannot save the existing game I am working on. I play the advanced and like to play it over and over until I win. Meanwhile, my husband will play the intermediate game, hence loses what I have been playing. My old computer had the option of opening a 2nd game. With windows 7, what can I do to be able to have 2 seperate games going? Thanks
    Tuesday, November 30, 2010 7:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

The game spider solitaire in Windows 7 is different than other operation system  (example: Windows XP), you cannot open multiple Windows of Spider Solitaire. It is by design in Windows 7.

You can send your feedback to  by Poviding Feedback to Microsoft or via Feedback|Microsoft Connect. And thank you for your feedback of our product. I will forward this information to the appropriate department through our internal channel. Both the Microsoft Product Team and Development Team take into consideration all suggestions and feedback for future releases.

Furthermore, you can create two account and play this game in two different account.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Monday, December 13, 2010 12:53 AM
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 7:33 AM