none
SURFACE UEFI "Cannot exit" RRS feed

• Question

• I need help. In my surface pro 4, This settings of Surface UEFI shown up and whenever I go to "Exit" and "Restart now" It will come back again in Surface UEFI. Need help, Thanks!
    Wednesday, May 3, 2017 12:54 AM

All replies

• Hi Daniel Farro,

In the Devices section, you can turn on or off various connected devices and hardware on your Surface such as the infrared (IR) camera, Bluetooth®, and on-board audio.

Note: If you turn off hardware in the Surface UEFI, you can’t turn it back on in Windows. You must turn it back on in the Surface UEFI.

Meanwhile, I suggest that we could disable all Boot Devices and then make the necessary change to Secure Boot.

If the issue still insists, we could try to update the UEFI firmware to check.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017 2:06 AM
  • Hi,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved?
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Carl

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 29, 2017 9:51 AM