abt ODIN diet compablity RRS feed

• Question

• i am using win 7 ultimate 32bit edition.I installed odin in it and when i start it and logon it it says logontoserver failed????

how can i use it in windows 7?????

Friday, July 16, 2010 5:59 PM

Answers

• Have you contacted the provider of this software to see if an updated Windows 7 compatible version is available?

From a quick Google search on "odin diet for windows 7", I see numerous articles by people with issues similar to yours. I suggest you do the search and read potential solutions.

• Marked as answer by Sean Zhu - Friday, July 23, 2010 4:27 AM
    Sunday, July 18, 2010 2:14 PM
  • I suggest you contact with the software vendor first and see if that one works under Windows 7. Also, it seems that it should work under Windows 7 since it was Beta.

You can also check the following thread:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itpronetworking/thread/31d2736b-ac8c-479b-95ed-de080c93596f

Hope this helps!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, July 19, 2010 8:07 AM

All replies

• Have you contacted the provider of this software to see if an updated Windows 7 compatible version is available?

From a quick Google search on "odin diet for windows 7", I see numerous articles by people with issues similar to yours. I suggest you do the search and read potential solutions.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 2:14 PM
  • I suggest you contact with the software vendor first and see if that one works under Windows 7. Also, it seems that it should work under Windows 7 since it was Beta.

You can also check the following thread:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itpronetworking/thread/31d2736b-ac8c-479b-95ed-de080c93596f

Hope this helps!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, July 19, 2010 8:07 AM