office 365 outlook address book permissions RRS feed

• Question

• How would I go about and give a certain individual in the organization the ability to make appointments for another user in the organization.
    Tuesday, March 3, 2020 8:35 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

If you are using an Office 365 account and want to enable another user in your organization to manage your calendar. It is suggested for you to grant this user the permission of your Calendar such as “Can edit” or “Custom”. Or you can just give this user your Delegate access to achieve your requirement.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020 3:06 AM
  • You can provide editor or delegate access to your calendar. Editors can be assigned to your primary calendar or any additional calendars that you created. Delegates can only be assigned to your primary calendar. You can't give editor or delegate access to people outside your organization.
    Wednesday, March 4, 2020 4:56 AM
  • Hi ,

Have you got your issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you.

If you have any update about this issue, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 6, 2020 8:44 AM
  • Hi ,

It has been a while, how is everything going?

If you think my reply is helpful to you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

If you have any update about this issue, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 8:47 AM