Mail Received But Does Not Appear Under "Today" RRS feed

• Question

• In my Outlook 2010 Pro, mail is received properly and is shown in the Inbox (as Inbox (xx)". But the list of emails does not appear under "Today," so there's nothing to click on to open. But tomorrow, all the mail that came in today will listed under "Yesterday." Another account on this same computer is perfectly normal!
    Tuesday, December 5, 2017 11:58 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Does it show normally on the web mail?

According to my research, this issue may occur if a filter was applied to the default view settings of the Outlook folder. You can verify this on the bottom-left corner of Outlook. Please try resetting view to check the result. To do this, go to View > Reset View.

If the issue continues, please try opening Outlook in safe mode to check if it behaves normally. Please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /safe and then press Enter. This helps eliminate whether the problem lies in any third party add-ins.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Best Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, December 11, 2017 7:53 AM
    Thursday, December 7, 2017 7:56 AM
  • Hi,

Just to check whether today's messages are showed normally now?

If my post above is useful, could you please help mark it as answer so that others who might have a similar question can more easily find the helpful information?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 11, 2017 7:55 AM
  • Please check Time zone also
    Monday, December 11, 2017 7:56 AM