none
S4B Response Group Reports RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm looking at Response Group reports and trying to make sense of what I'm seeing.  Specifically the "Offered Calls" metric.

This is the first report screen for a particular Workflow URI for a month

Monthly
    Received calls
    Successful calls
    Offered calls
    Answered calls
    Percentage of abandoned calls
    Avg. call minutes by agent
    Transferred calls
    47.62 %
    Total
    47.62 %

When I look at this Technet https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg558632.aspx it says "Offered calls. Total number of calls that were transferred to a Response Group agent." for Offered Calls

When I hover on the "Offered Calls" title on the page, I get this popup "number of calls that were transferred to an agent, across all RGS service instances in the deployment"

I'm perplexed as it really doesn't seem to align with any other numbers.  Based on the popup text it makes me think this is all calls for our entire Response Group environment, but when I look at other Workflow URI's for the same month, the number is different

An explanation of what this actually is, beyond what I've already found, would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Friday, August 26, 2016 5:30 PM

All replies

• Hi Bwwood,

I understood your confusion. However I feel sorry that I didn’t find any detailed documents which can explain your situation. Hope to gain your understanding.

From my point of view, I think the “Offered calls” was from the Filter result. So there could be something different if we check the result of the specific Workflow.

Welcome any sharing from other user or engineers.

Good day!

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 29, 2016 11:25 AM
  • If you want proper Skype for Business Response Group reporting you definitely have to check out MAF InfoCom With MAF ICIMS CC specifically designed for response groups you have dashboards and real time wallboards, scheduled reports and alarms.

If you need more infor feel free to contact me

Frank(at)mafinfo.com

Thursday, December 21, 2017 9:25 AM