Skype for Business external access problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i have a problem with external user communication, mostly Office 365 SfB users. We can normally add and talk to Skype users. My edge service is registered with PIC service.

Test-csfederated partner with office 365 domain passes.

All test on microsoft connectivity site pass.

Does anybody have an idea?

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 12:07 PM

Answers

• Thank You guys for the help. Colleague from the network departement forwarded port to a wrong IP. Telnet worked, so i didn't check it till today :D

• Proposed as answer by jim-xu Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Hrvoje Kuntic Thursday, March 23, 2017 10:06 AM
    Thursday, March 23, 2017 8:38 AM

All replies

• My external settings

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 12:08 PM
  • Hi Hrvoje,

By your post, there is a warning when you a test under “Testing the SSL certificate to make sure it’s valid”, could you post this warning to us for troubleshooting.

Then check if there are any related errors in application log on FE and Edge server and post them to us.

From your post, we suggest you re-run “Request, Install or Assign Certificate” use Skype for business deployment wizard on Edge server to check if the issue persist. in addition, update all Skype for business server role to the latest.

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:33 AM
  • Hello Jim,

Here are additional details

I don't have any errors on my FE or EDGE servers, no LS protocol stacks errors or nothing.

I can telnet to all ports. I triple checked DNS entries and everything should work :)

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8:23 AM
  • Could you delete and re add the hosted  provider LyncOnline  entry from Control panel and then test the behavior, also if you can restart the Edge services . 

Linus || Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8:58 AM
  • Hi Hevoje,

I agree with Akampa’s suggestions, in addition, don’t forget to follow my first suggestions, we are waiting for your back.

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 23, 2017 8:33 AM
  • Thank You guys for the help. Colleague from the network departement forwarded port to a wrong IP. Telnet worked, so i didn't check it till today :D

• Proposed as answer by jim-xu Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Hrvoje Kuntic Thursday, March 23, 2017 10:06 AM
    Thursday, March 23, 2017 8:38 AM
  • Hi Hrvoje,

Thanks for your back and share your solution, you could mark it as answer so that someone who has similar issue could find solution under this thread as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu

Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:37 AM