When printing a AD RMS protected email (Exchange IRM), can have the description of the AD RMS template policy print as well ? RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings,

I noticed when I get an email which is AD RMS protected (e.g. read only ) but I am given the permission to print, I will like to have the AD RMS policy template description to print as well.

This description is the one that shows up at the top of the email when reading a AD RMS protected email.

Thanks

Sarbjit Gill

Tuesday, September 9, 2014 10:40 AM

Answers

• Hi Sarbjit,

There is no printing template description feature that works out of the box. However, You can implement Watermarks text being placed on your document when using ADRMS policices but only with integrating ADRMS with 3rd party solutions (f.e. Gigatrust, SecureIsland, Foxit, etc). 

Did my post help you or make you laugh? Don't forget to click the Helpful vote :) If I answered your question please mark my post as an Answer.

Saturday, September 13, 2014 2:57 PM

All replies

• Hi Sarbjit,

There is no printing template description feature that works out of the box. However, You can implement Watermarks text being placed on your document when using ADRMS policices but only with integrating ADRMS with 3rd party solutions (f.e. Gigatrust, SecureIsland, Foxit, etc). 

Did my post help you or make you laugh? Don't forget to click the Helpful vote :) If I answered your question please mark my post as an Answer.

Saturday, September 13, 2014 2:57 PM
  • Thanks Andrzej

Yes I know about the 3rd party solution. In my case it is Watchful Software and the product is Watchful Rights which has Dynamics Watermarking which I had POC.

Thanks for the reply to confirm my assumptions.

Cheers

Sarbjit Gill

Saturday, September 13, 2014 3:17 PM
  • No problem! Good to know another software vendor :)

Saturday, September 13, 2014 3:21 PM