nero7 RRS feed

All replies

• The new Nero 7.5 Reloaded can be downloaded now from Nero. It works just fine with RC1 and RC2.

Wednesday, November 8, 2006 12:13 PM
  • Can you please tell me how to get nero off my computer, so i can put the download upgrade on.

I have gone into control panel uninstall and get an error message saying:

Windows installer has stopped working a problem caused the program to stop working correctly windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I went into windows explorer and get an message saying:

You need permission from "SYSTEM" to make changes to this folder.

I then tried the installantion disk from nero to uninstall, it tries to unistall nero, then an error message says:

Windows installer has stopped working correctly, windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I do not have any idea how to get nero off my computer. Thanks

PS Im using RC1 build 5600

Saturday, November 11, 2006 1:41 PM
  • There must be someone out there who has had the same problem as me. I down loaded Adobe Reader 7, and uninstalled Adobe Reader 5 with no problems. But why cant I uninstall nero 7.
    Monday, November 13, 2006 11:53 AM
  •  

ok (amigo) im unistall windows and reistal from cero

only nero 7.5.7.0 work for vista    nero.com

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 1:07 AM
  • Thanks for your question.

This forum is actually for the Application Compatibility Toolkit. I am moving your thread to the Beta Applications forum where they should be able to provide assistance.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 4:47 PM
  • Ok.. Then please provide a link to that forum. We need solutions to issues we have with using your products, not the run around...
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 1:53 AM