assigned to notification not working RRS feed

• Question

• i am using service manager 2012, i am having a problem, the assigned to notification is not working, however the affected user notification works. i have checked under Administrator-workflow-status it is enabled. please advice. 
    Thursday, October 19, 2017 11:15 AM

Answers

• Hi

As notifications are working to the affected user, we can assume that the notification channel and the Email (Exchange?) server are both working fine. And the workflow is enabled.

This would narrow the problem down to the subscription not being triggered. You can confirm this by looking at Administration\Workflows\Status and search for the subscription name. Look at All Instances to see when it ran.

I would assume that it is not running when you think it should.

So then go back to the subscription and check what criteria you have used. If it is an Update subscription be careful with the From and To states - check the history on a job to see if those values were met ie did the job actually change the values From x To y on the history.

Regards

Glen

Web: www.xapity.com  |   Twitter: @xapityapps  |   Facebook: xapityapps

• Proposed as answer by Yan Li_ Monday, October 23, 2017 2:33 AM
    • Marked as answer by Andreas BaumgartenMVP Tuesday, January 30, 2018 8:52 AM
    Thursday, October 19, 2017 7:15 PM