none
Group Policies with Security Filters Stopped processing, policies with authenticated users work

    Question

  • I am not sure where to begin because adsi edit doesn't show any deny's on the policies, there are no errors in event viewer. all permissions appear to be set correctly. The only thing changed were updates sent down to the client pc's. They are completely updated. I took a pc off the domain and readded it, but still nothing. any ideas?

    I finally got the below:

    User Policy update has completed successfully.
    Computer policy could not be updated successfully. The following errors were enc
    ountered:

    The processing of Group Policy failed. Windows attempted to retrieve new Group P
    olicy settings for this user or computer. Look in the details tab for error code
     and description. Windows will automatically retry this operation at the next re
    fresh cycle. Computers joined to the domain must have proper name resolution and
     network connectivity to a domain controller for discovery of new Group Policy o
    bjects and settings. An event will be logged when Group Policy is successful.

    To diagnose the failure, review the event log or run GPRESULT /H GPReport.html f
    rom the command line to access information about Group Policy results.

    • Edited by ITGIRL29 Friday, August 12, 2016 3:35 PM
    Friday, August 12, 2016 2:13 PM

Answers