track changes in word 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• I am using track changes in professional version of word 2007 for the first time. After foing some editing, I now have basically a blank page with just a header on it. I want to rmove the header, but I can not find a way to remove the header.
    I did remove a section break since I thought that would solve the problem. However I can not put the section break back into the word document.
    Thus can you tell me what you sugggest I try to remove the page header from the 'blank' page that has a page header on it.
    • Moved by Max Meng Thursday, February 2, 2012 1:16 AM Moving to a more appropriate forum (From:Office IT Pro General Discussions)
    Wednesday, February 1, 2012 5:47 PM

Answers

• If you want to get rid of header content, double-click the header, select the content, and press Delete.

Or are you saying that the header occupies too much vertical space? In that case, make sure that vertical alignment is set to “Top” (and not to “Center”) in the Page Setup dialog box. To display the dialog, you can double-click the vertical ruler.

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP
    Wednesday, February 1, 2012 7:55 PM