How to auto-accept appointments sent by a specific sender? RRS feed

• Question

• I am currently working for two different companies both using Outlook/Exchange. Unfortunately, neither company allows access to their Exchange server from non-authorized workstations.

This means I currently have to juggle THREE laptops (my own and one company laptop each). ||-#

This obviously creates some major hassle since I not only juggle different laptops but also three distinct Outlook calendars - one on each machine. And of course when I only have a single machine with me I then frequently miss alarms or appointments going off on one of the other systems.

The only workaround I could come up with so far is to forward appointments to my private system and trying to have that with me most of the time. But having to accept these forwarded appointments each time is most tedious. Is there a way to auto-accept appointments *from (a) specific sender(s)* and silently them to the Outlook calendar?

• Edited by mmo17 Tuesday, June 13, 2017 3:50 PM
    Tuesday, June 13, 2017 3:49 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Outlook doesn't provide build-in rules to achieve the goal. However, we can create a macro rule in Outlook to make it. See the following article for more detailed steps:

https://www.slipstick.com/outlook/calendar/autoaccept-a-meeting-request-using-rules/

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, June 19, 2017 10:01 AM
    Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7:03 AM