Best places to visit in the world | Travel place in the world RRS feed

• Question

• You probably have visited many sites and blogs that entice you to travel some of the best places to visit in the world.  But wait! Are those places worthy to pay a visit? You can’t say before you pay a visit to those places. But what we have come up with are some of the crowd and places, scenery, climate, vibe, food, and seafood is top notch.  You will find a handful of great seafood restaurants in the heart of Zadar or inside its ancient walls. It is no wonder that why people travel only to savor the taste that Zadar has. From truffles and gnocchi to rustic and moreish platter of baked octopus 

1) Berlin - where I live, and really the only place I feel at home. 

2) Montreal - I've always enjoyed the city and its atmosphere. 

3) Budapest, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Hamburg - The only other european cities (which I've been to of course) which I could actually see myself living in. London and Paris are fantastic to visit too, but they are making me too stressful. 

I have subscribed to some cool travel blogs and recieve new recommendations daily:

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:22 PM

All replies

• Hello Wagoner! 

I appreciate your question but probably this is not the right place to ask this question. This platform is for asking technical questions.  

• Proposed as answer by Md A. Alam Sunday, October 20, 2019 7:33 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Md A. Alam Sunday, October 20, 2019 8:05 AM
    Sunday, October 20, 2019 7:32 AM