none
ERR2:7621 Failed to move source object. AD User account migration issue in forest using ADMT 3.2

Question

• Hi,

I am migrating an AD user account in forest from child domain to parent domain using ADMT 3.2. But I am getting the following error. Any workaround?

ERR2: 7621 Failed to move source object. Verify that the caller's account is not marked sensitive and therefore cannot be delegated. hr=0x8009030e No credentials are available in the security package.

I have successfully migrated earlier from another child domain.

Thank you,

Karim

Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:16 AM

Answers

• Hi Karim,
    As the error message said, maybe, we need to check if the user account is marked sensitive or not, you could see that from user properties of ADUC.
    If yes, please unselect it to see if it works.

Best regards,
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by Karim Buzdar Thursday, April 27, 2017 7:34 AM
    Monday, April 24, 2017 2:15 PM

All replies

• Hi Karim,
    Please check the following setting in your source domain controllers’ properties, you could select DC in AD Users and Computers snap-in and right-click:

If  Do not trust this computer for delegation is set, please have a try to select Trust this computer for delegation to any service (Kerberos only), and see if it helps.
    Best regards, 
    Wendy

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, April 21, 2017 6:22 AM
  • Hi Wendy,

I have already tried this solution but this didn't work. Any more thoughts?

Thank you,

Karim

Friday, April 21, 2017 6:58 AM
  • Hi Karim,
    As the error message said, maybe, we need to check if the user account is marked sensitive or not, you could see that from user properties of ADUC.
    If yes, please unselect it to see if it works.

Best regards,
    Wendy

• Marked as answer by Karim Buzdar Thursday, April 27, 2017 7:34 AM
    Monday, April 24, 2017 2:15 PM
  • Hi Wendy,

Thank you. Your solution helped.

/ Karim

Thursday, April 27, 2017 7:35 AM