BsoD Windows 10 new computer. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I dont know if this is under the right topic but I just want to thank you all in advance for any help. I am having an issue with a computer I have recently bought off a friend he sent me the computer without hard drives as he wanted to keep his and i agreed I have put my old hard drives from my old computer into this one and since then 1 has died and I think the other one is having problems now too I have heard ticking noises coming from the hard drive but only occurs after I play a game and my computer crashes due to the blue screen of death the errors it has given me are "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" when i was receiving this error i had windows 8.1 installed and after a few times it wouldn't let me boot up so i did a fresh reinstall with windows 10 and still i am getting errors the error I am now getting is "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" this is within the 'Blue Screen of Death' is there anyway the motherboard or psu could be sending the wrong voltage to my drives and overloading them this is the only explanation i could think that is causing them to stop working at the moment my computer is running it seems to run ok until I play a game when i start up a game and this is any game it seems to just give me the error and throws me to the BSoD if anyone has any suggestions on a fix please let me know and thanks in advance oh and I have ordered a new 1tb performance hard drive to put in my computer but I am abit worried incase it destroys that brand new one.

My computer specs are listed below. if you need more please let me know.

Processor: Intel(R) Corse(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz 3.06GHz

Installed Ram: 8.00GB

System Type: Windows 10 x64 OS

Graphics Card: Nvidia gtx 560 ti 2gb

• Edited by ProxxYeh Saturday, May 14, 2016 1:42 AM
    Saturday, May 14, 2016 1:40 AM