Can we convert MS Outlook PST to Office365 file? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to convert PST file to Office 365 with a third party device. I used many tools but changes only some folders at a time. I have several folders that need to be changed. If you know about any other device that changes all the files in a while.

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 7:30 AM

All replies

• Hi zletyled,

You can convert PST file to Office 365 using the manual method also. But, you should do it with utmost care else it will lead to corruption of data. However, you can do it easily using the third party tools. But, the main point is to choose the best third-party tool so that you'll be able to convert all the files and folders. Hope you got the point.

• Edited by ankit3302 Wednesday, December 12, 2018 6:34 AM
    • Proposed as answer by ankit3302 Wednesday, December 12, 2018 6:34 AM
    Wednesday, December 12, 2018 6:33 AM
  • Hi zletyled,

I read your Question and understood what do you want to ask. You have your important data saved in PST file format and you want to migrate to Office 365. You can choose any method but I will suggest you to choose third party tool that converts easily your PST file to Office 365. You may choose manual method but the method is a very long process that take much time and is a complicated process. Therefore, I will suggest you to try PST to Office 365 tool that can convert your Outlook file in Office 365 in few minutes.

Visit here:   https://www.softakensoftware.com/outlook-pst-to-office-365.html

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 7:05 AM
  • TO Convert MS Outlook PST to Office 365 [cloud] for All plan..! 

Get download KDETools PST to Office 365 Migration tool is a professional program which is allow to Upload multiple mailboxes from Outlook PST into Office 365 account directly.

• Upload multiple accounts from PST to Office 365 account directly
    • Supported all plan of Cloud Office 365
    • complete migration of PST emails, contacts, calendar into Office 365 [cloud]
    • Imports PST mailbox to O365, Exchange Server live, Gmail, G-suite, Google takeout etc
    • Save PST in MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML, vCard, ICS, Emlx etc
    • supports all version of MS Outlook, Exchange server and office 365 etc

Download free solution: https://www.kdetools.com/pst/office-365/

• Edited by Dakin Walk Tuesday, November 26, 2019 12:24 PM content update
    Tuesday, November 26, 2019 12:21 PM
  • We can convert Outlook PST to Office 365 account using PST to Office365 Converter. The tool is helpful to convert PST files to Office 365 along with all attachments. It supports to export Outlook emails, attachments, contacts, calendars etc. This software is complete free from any risk. One can get the safe and accurate conversion.  You may choose manual method but the method is a very long process that take much time and is a complicated process. Therefore, I will suggest you to try PST to Office 365 tool that can convert your Outlook file in Office 365 in few minutes. See more: 

https://www.osttopstapp.com/pst-to-office-365.html

Wednesday, January 29, 2020 11:06 AM