outlook 2013 on message arrive bcc to a specific email address move to a folder RRS feed

• Question

• Hi  i need help with a vb script to to say that

on message arrives;
    check if email is bcc to specific address,
    move to specific folder.

thanks
    Friday, March 6, 2020 9:53 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

Welcome to our forum.

>> I need help with a VB script to say that on message arrives, check if email is bcc to specific address
    As I know, if you're the recipient of a message, you can't see whether the sender added Bcc recipients. Only the sender of a message can see the names of Bcc recipients by opening a message in the Sent Items folder where all sent messages are stored by default. Therefore, it seems that your requirement is unachievable. For more information, please check this article.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 9, 2020 8:52 AM
  • Hi ,

I'm writing to see if these replies above are helpful to you.

If you have any update about this issue, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:19 AM
  • Hi ,

It has been a while, how is everything going?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you.

If you think my reply is helpful to you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Friday, March 20, 2020 9:40 AM