task image is corrupted or has been tampered with RRS feed

• Question

• The task image is corrupted or has been tampered with. User_Feed_Synchronization-(9A770841-307B-4428-BD89-CB31640FBEC4). 

I have trouble trying to download any files from the internet and my coputer is very slow.  Not sure what the problem is. 

I tired the solution you gave for the RSS feed but did not work.

Doug Hetherly

Saturday, December 14, 2013 5:30 AM

All replies

• 1. Could you give more information on your configuration and problem.

2. From internet:

· Do you remember any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?

· When do you receive this error message?

Try the below method:

a.     Open the Task Scheduler.

b.     On the View Menu, select the 'Show Hidden Tasks' option.

c.     In the left side menu, select 'Task Scheduler Library'.

d.     In the Center section, right click the   'User_Feed_Synchronization'   task and select Delete.

e.     Exit the Task Scheduler.

Next, select Start / Accessories. Right click 'Command Prompt' and select the 'Run As Administrator' option.

a.     Click 'Continue' on the UAC prompt.

b.     In the command window, type the following command: msfeedssync enable

c.     Press ENTER.

Note: This command will replace and refresh the 'User_Feed_Synchronization' task. This will not affect the RSS Feeds you are subscribed to

M.

Saturday, December 14, 2013 1:12 PM
  • Hello,

When I go into Task Scheduler and click on Show Hidden TAsks and click on TAsk Scheduler Library, I donot see 'User_Feed_Synchronization'  .  I captured the page with Snag It 8 but could not attach the file due to restrictions on this site about verifying who I am.

I had a program on my computer, BAidu security.  I deleted the program and have since installed Download accelerator and speedbit video accelerator.

Sunday, December 15, 2013 12:52 AM