none
How to set a static year in Time Intelligence Filter Formula in PerformancePoint KPI? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

The problem I'm having with PerformancePoint KPIs is that I cannot set a static year in Time Intelligence Filter formula to display correct information in any year the scorecard is viewed.

For example, if I set it to "Year.FirstMonth+10", then it's valid for current year, which is 2015, and it's displaying correct data for November 2015. But what happens if I view the scorecard in 2016? I think it will show data for November 2016, not 2015 like it should. I don't know if this is a limitation or by design, but maybe it's something I just don't know how to do. The only way I know how to fix it is changing formula to "(Year-1).FirstMonth+10", but I have too many scorecards with many KPIs in each of them to update every year.

Is there a way to hard code year values, let's say using a variable? 

Thank you!

Happy New Year!

Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:54 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I may be mistaken, but from what I know, Time Intelligence is always relative to the current date. If you want to specify a fixed date, you should use a MDX formula (Custom Set Formula).

Br,

Maxime

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 12:21 PM