unable to save display settings RRS feed

• Question

• hi got a ati 5770 n three monitor 2on dvi n 3 on display port  n keep getting Unable to save display settings and Multiple Monitors on Windows 7
     i try this going to the registry n looking for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MobilePC\TMM

which i cant fine n try find in the registry but is not there so how do i get this to work

Thursday, February 10, 2011 3:00 PM

Answers

• This issue is caused by driver problem. I suggest you download the latest video driver from ATI website and the monitor driver from the manufacturer website.

If the drivers do not resolve the issue, I suggest you send feedback to ATI and report this issue. Hope they will release new drivers to resolve it.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Tuesday, March 1, 2011 7:41 AM
    Monday, February 14, 2011 5:43 AM

All replies

• This issue is caused by driver problem. I suggest you download the latest video driver from ATI website and the monitor driver from the manufacturer website.

If the drivers do not resolve the issue, I suggest you send feedback to ATI and report this issue. Hope they will release new drivers to resolve it.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Tuesday, March 1, 2011 7:41 AM
    Monday, February 14, 2011 5:43 AM
  • I'm, having the same issue with a 5450 and have all the latest drivers from ATI and for my monitors. They say there is nothing wrong with their hardware and the "unable to save display" error is a microsoft problem that you guys refuse to fix.
    • Proposed as answer by Ray Bennett Wednesday, January 18, 2012 9:37 PM
    Sunday, December 18, 2011 6:52 PM