How is the best Gmail Backup Tool? RRS feed

• Question

• Please suggest me the official method to Gmail Backup Tool to PC. So that I can secure my Gmail messages in case I loose access to my Gmail account.
    • Moved by Perry-Pan Wednesday, January 9, 2019 1:28 AM
    Saturday, January 5, 2019 6:00 AM

Answers

• Import Gmail to PST file format with the help of the safe and secure Email Backup Software. This software is capable to create the complete backup from Gmail account to outlook PST format. This software is completely free from any type of risk. It allows users to import Gmail emails to PST without losing a bit if information. You can install this software on any Windows platform https://www.datavare.com/software/gmail-backup-expert.html
    • Marked as answer by Minamotosmith Wednesday, January 9, 2019 8:49 AM
    Wednesday, January 9, 2019 4:28 AM

All replies

• Hi Minamotosmith,

Do you configure Gmail account to Outlook client? In this case, we can export items from Outlook client to a pst file.

Reference: Export or backup email, contacts, and calendar to an Outlook .pst file

As here we mainly focus on issues and feedback regarding Office desktop client. I don’t know Gmail Backup Tools. If you have any questions about Office client, please feel free to tell us.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, January 8, 2019 5:35 AM
    Monday, January 7, 2019 5:14 AM
  • Powerful Gmail Backup Utility to easily migrate Gmail database into PST, EML, MSG format which can scan & extract all Google Gmail emails. Softaken Gmail backup Tool software is specially designed for those Gmail users who want to know how to make Gmail email backup and also take other items like contacts, calendars and all items and also export the entire Gmail data to a local storage drive.
    Monday, January 7, 2019 5:37 AM
  • You should try to export your Gmail mailbox items to Outlook. There is not any effective Gmail Backup Tool.
    • Edited by ankit3302 Monday, January 7, 2019 5:40 AM
    Monday, January 7, 2019 5:40 AM