Pinned folders on File Explorer showing multiple "Desktop" and Send To showing only "Bluetooth device" RRS feed

• Question

• Windows is pretty much RTM now so I expected these issues to be fully fixed. But that is not the case.

Whenever I right click File Explorer on the taskbar, multiple "Desktop" entries show. Same thing with pinned menu on Start >. It was actually worse before, and didn't even show most of the other folders. At least now I can see Documents and whatnot, but still buggy. Quick Access has no such issue, they were in sync until one of the more recent builds (cannot remember exactly).

A more serious issue is that my Send To menu only shows "Bluetooth device"! I have checked the original folder, and it does contain everything else. Even this helpful post didn't work: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/45421-send-context-menu-remove-restore-default-items.html

Although minor issues that doesn't affect stability, I hope that Microsoft fixes these little kinks and bugs before officially releasing it to the public. I have the latest Windows Updates (unchecked Insider Builds though), so please don't give out similar generic answers for newbies. Screenshots attached below:

start

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 12:59 AM