none
Unable to ping one host on local subnet RRS feed

• Question

• I have a strange problem where my UAG servers are setup in an array are unable to Ping or connect to a server on the same local subnet internally. My infrastructure is physical and if before I activated the UAG configuration I was able to connect to that server with no issues.

NLB appears to be working correctly... and I am unsure why it would only stop conectivity to one server and none of the others on that subnet and that this issue is only happening since I activated the array.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:06 PM

All replies

• is the local subnet in question on the internal side or external side of UAG.  Is NLB on external side (for UAG trunks) or both (for DA)?   Probably also need to see an ipconfig and a route print.  And may be useful to see whats in your Internal network object in TMG too..
    Friday, January 27, 2012 7:26 PM
  • Hi Mark,

The questions is on the internal side of UAG. NLB should be on both sides as we are using DA just for DirectAccess at this time. It must have something to do with NLB as when I am in a single server configuration I can ping the internal host with no issues but as soon as I add an array member and activate the new configuration I am unable to get to that particular host.

Where can I send the ipconfig and route prints?

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 6:00 PM
  • paste in here so everyone in forum can see and comment..
    Friday, February 17, 2012 3:13 PM