Sharepoint 2007 calendar - all day event RRS feed

• Question

• We have WSS3 SP2, Moss server with Hebrew support. There is a strange behaveiour of all day event, in the following scenario:

- The celendar list is created in a hebrew-language site.

- Event day is Sunday.

- All day enent checkbox is checked.

- Calendar view is a month view.

Then, the event details are diplayed in a bigger font - more specifically, the font size of this event is controllabe via the "View - font Size" menu of the browser while the rest of the display is not. If you go to a week view via pressing the side bar and then back to month view, the display returns to normal, but this behaviour returns when re-openng the calendar view.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Avishai.

• Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Monday, August 8, 2011 11:07 AM admin q (From:SharePoint - General Question and Answers and Discussion (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Monday, August 8, 2011 10:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Avishai,

Are you using any customized code in cal ?

Did you try to view the same item with different browsers ? i.e. IE, firefox.

Warm Regards, Pratik Vyas | SharePoint Consultant | http://sharepointpratik.blogspot.com/
    Tuesday, August 9, 2011 4:34 AM
  • Hi Pratik,

Thank you for your reply.

No customized code in this cal. I opened a new out-of-the-box site, in different web application, just to check this. Checked also in another farm.

Same with IE7, IE8, IE9 and Firefox

Thanks again,

Avishai.

Avish123
    Tuesday, August 9, 2011 5:34 AM
  • Hi ,

Please provide more information :

1.       Where is your detailed information show up ? In the Month view only the title column will show up by default .You can change to show other columns by modify the view .

2.       I have a test in SharePoint 2007 .Setting the font size will only affect the description of the Calendar ,and the the column names when create a new event .

3.       Have tried on a site with another language ?Will it work properly ?

Thanks,

Entan Ming
    Wednesday, August 10, 2011 4:19 AM
  • Hi Entan,

Thank you for your reply.

1. Is shows the same behaviour with different columns as well.

2. I will try to test this in a fresh site with another languge and let you know.

Thanks again,

Avishai.

Avish123
    Wednesday, August 10, 2011 5:17 AM