none
Project Server 2013 - Cannot see project schedule in PWA RRS feed

• Question

• Project Server 2013 and Project Pro 2013

I have admin authority but for some of the projects loaded to the server, and published, i cannot see the Schedule option in the left frame. At least on project has this option available but several others do not. For the projects where I can't see the schedules:

- Some of these projects were created with imported MPP files from Project 2010, and imported using the wizard,

- Some were created with imported XML files from Project 2010, and imported using the wizard

- Some were created with Project Pro 2013 and saved, published to the P13 server.

Are there some obvious things that I should check as a new admin to this version of Project Server? I'm stumped.

For all of the above projects (with the issue or not) I can succesfully see everything in Project Professional 2013, and everything seems to function normally in the publish process.

Thursday, October 9, 2014 6:14 PM

Answers

• Hi,

the first thing to check would be the EPT (Enterprise Project Type) of those projects. Go to server settings, Enterprise Project Types, select the appropriate project type and ensure that the Schedule page is on the left side of the section "New Project Page/Project Detail Pages".

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, MCP |

• Marked as answer by LD2009 Thursday, October 9, 2014 6:21 PM
    Thursday, October 9, 2014 6:17 PM

All replies

• Hi,

the first thing to check would be the EPT (Enterprise Project Type) of those projects. Go to server settings, Enterprise Project Types, select the appropriate project type and ensure that the Schedule page is on the left side of the section "New Project Page/Project Detail Pages".

Hope this helps,

• Marked as answer by LD2009 Thursday, October 9, 2014 6:21 PM
    Thursday, October 9, 2014 6:17 PM
  • Thank you! That was the answer. I am still getting used to this new convention.
    Thursday, October 9, 2014 6:22 PM
  • You're more than welcome!

Hope this helps,

Thursday, October 9, 2014 6:24 PM
  • I'M new in Project server and it was my headache. That works for me too. thanks.

Monday, January 25, 2016 3:18 PM