none
Visual Report Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have an issue creating reports in Project 2010 using visual Report dialog box . in exporting it to report most of the fields comes more than 2 times when ever i am rendering it..Any resolution???

Sidra

Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:06 AM

Answers

• Sidra,

Try to use the Field picker option in Visual Reports..Field Picker is to modify the fields included in the list of data to exportAs far as doubling is concern update your software if you are not using a file or document link with other versions.if yes try to save in which you are using. Secondly Rendering Report some times creates issues due to hardwares.

Regards,

Muhammad Enam UR Rehman

• Marked as answer by sidra.naureen Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:22 AM
    Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:49 AM

All replies

• Sidra,

Try to use the Field picker option in Visual Reports..Field Picker is to modify the fields included in the list of data to exportAs far as doubling is concern update your software if you are not using a file or document link with other versions.if yes try to save in which you are using. Secondly Rendering Report some times creates issues due to hardwares.

Regards,

Muhammad Enam UR Rehman

• Marked as answer by sidra.naureen Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:22 AM
    Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:49 AM
  • hi,

Where i find this Field Picker and secondly the document i am using is imported one from 2007 i just change this and that one is resolved..

Sidra

Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:09 AM
  • In edit template in Visual Report - Create Report..

Regards,

Muhammad Enam Ur Rehman

Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:13 AM
  • Thankyou Muhammad Enam , Finally got it resolve..

Sidra Naureen

Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:22 AM