Manage delegates calls RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have an issue with Lync Server 2010.

An user A forward his call to a mobile M.

A is a delegate for B.

How is it possible to forward B calls to M when forwarding is enabled?

Thanks.

Friday, September 12, 2014 9:09 AM

Answers

• No I dont think that works 

Just tested in the lab cannot forward a delegated Call 

Ms-client-diagnostics: 52092;reason="The call was cancelled by the caller before the remote party answered"

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click ;Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer" Regards Edwin Anthony Joseph

Friday, September 12, 2014 10:05 AM

All replies

• No I dont think that works 

Just tested in the lab cannot forward a delegated Call 

Ms-client-diagnostics: 52092;reason="The call was cancelled by the caller before the remote party answered"

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click ;Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer" Regards Edwin Anthony Joseph

Friday, September 12, 2014 10:05 AM
  • Standard Call forwarding does not work for delegate calls.

Only with Lync 2013 it is possible to forward the calls to Mobile to another user if the delegate does not answer

As exist in below link

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b70c4caf-c616-4081-9ca8-ae09508a629a/manager-delegate-call-forwarding?forum=ocsvoice

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question, please click "Mark As Answer" Mai Ali | My blog: Technical | Twitter: Mai Ali

Saturday, September 13, 2014 12:35 PM