Free PST Viewer - Which is the best software in the market? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I want to view my Outlook PST files with installing MS Outlook.  Please share any free software.

Thanks

Rocky Windy

Friday, August 31, 2018 12:24 PM

All replies

• My mistake. I flagged this post abusive by mistake. I mis-read the post. Would a moderator please correct.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Friday, August 31, 2018 2:02 PM
  • Hello,

I want to view my Outlook PST files with installing MS Outlook.  Please share any free software.

Thanks

Rocky Windy

Hi Rocky,

Why not directly viewing the PST files using Outlook? Or are you actually asking how to view PST files "without" installing MS Outlook? If this is the case, from what I know, there is no official recommended tool for this requirement, you may need to look for some third-party utilities instead. 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, September 3, 2018 2:00 AM
  • Hello,

Thanks

Rocky Windy

Need to correct your question i think, you want to view your outlook pst files without installing MS Outlook. 

You can check this software Stellar PST Viewer that opens the PST file and provides the preview and multiple saving option 

Wednesday, September 5, 2018 4:01 AM