Is it possible to have a custom email form appear based on the email address a person enters? RRS feed

• Question

• We wanted to create a custom form so that if a person enters the email address of our ticketing platform, a custom form will appear instead of the standard email form asking them to detail their incident/request?  From what I'm researching, this isn't possible but I was hoping other could chime in and give me a confirmation if it is.
    Thursday, January 2, 2020 2:51 PM

Answers

• Hi David,

According to my research, you can create an Outlook Form and share it with your users.

Then they can use this form via New Items > More Items > Choose Form...

>>Is it possible to create a custom button in Outlook and publish that to all users?

I'm afraid there is no such way to create a custom button in Outlook client.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 3, 2020 9:07 AM

All replies

• No it is not possible on outlook or email platform but if its any other application then yes it can be embedded after coding.. 

Only possible way is either mailtip or rule (in rule form can be added, it is possible in rule) 

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered"Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Thursday, January 2, 2020 2:57 PM
  • Is it possible to create a custom button in Outlook and publish that to all users?
    Thursday, January 2, 2020 7:57 PM
  • Hi David,

According to my research, you can create an Outlook Form and share it with your users.

Then they can use this form via New Items > More Items > Choose Form...

>>Is it possible to create a custom button in Outlook and publish that to all users?

I'm afraid there is no such way to create a custom button in Outlook client.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 3, 2020 9:07 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Monday, January 6, 2020 9:16 AM