internet explorer 9 won't send messages RRS feed

• Question

• internet explorer-9  & windows live mail, won't send messages.

i see a message saying ''theres a problem'', to close the program.

Lee Payne
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 11:17 PM

Answers

• Care to be more specific? You mean windows live mail won't send email and IE 9 crashes on you thus denying you access to net?

• Marked as answer by lee vernon Thursday, May 12, 2011 7:32 PM
    Friday, May 6, 2011 7:56 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi Lee,

Is it the Windows Live Mail issue or you got IE9 crash?

If it's related to Windows Live Mail, please refer to: Troubleshoot problems with Windows Mail. And ask this question in Windows Live Solution Center.

If it's an IE9 issue, please provide us with more details. Like, any error message, any records in your Event Viewer. Also try Internet Explorer (no add-ons) to check the results.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, May 12, 2011 10:30 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by lee vernon Thursday, May 12, 2011 7:31 PM
    Monday, May 9, 2011 6:37 AM

All replies

• Care to be more specific? You mean windows live mail won't send email and IE 9 crashes on you thus denying you access to net?

Friday, May 6, 2011 7:56 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi Lee,

Is it the Windows Live Mail issue or you got IE9 crash?

If it's related to Windows Live Mail, please refer to: Troubleshoot problems with Windows Mail. And ask this question in Windows Live Solution Center.

If it's an IE9 issue, please provide us with more details. Like, any error message, any records in your Event Viewer. Also try Internet Explorer (no add-ons) to check the results.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, May 12, 2011 10:30 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by lee vernon Thursday, May 12, 2011 7:31 PM
    Monday, May 9, 2011 6:37 AM
  • I've tried windows troubleshooting mail. The best I can see is the problem with [pop3.live server],

and [smtp.live.com server]; plus the fact that [hotmail] wants me to [upgrade] to [hotmail-plus],

for [$19.00- a year]. I  have not upgrade yet, and internet explorer keeps closing the program,

when I try to compose and send a message. thank you for assisting. LV 

Lee Payne
    Thursday, May 12, 2011 7:29 PM
  • I've tried windows troubleshooting mail. The best I can see is the problem with [pop3.live server],

and [smtp.live.com server]; plus the fact that [hotmail] wants me to [upgrade] to [hotmail-plus],

for [$19.00- a year]. I  have not upgrade yet, and internet explorer keeps closing the program,

when I try to compose and send a message. thank you for assisting. LV 

Lee Payne

Regarding IE crash, what you could do is, open up IE, go to tools>internet options>advanced tab, under reset internet explorer setting, click on reset tab
    Friday, May 13, 2011 3:07 AM
    Answerer
  • In response to Internet Explorers compose/sending problem:

going to internet options>advance tab >reset.

this did the [disabling] tool bars, menu bar, and command bar ''act''.

meanwhile, Internet Explorer still shows a problem message to

close the program. the whole matter could be to [upgrade]

with [hotmail-plus], or something is acting with suspicion.  LV

Lee Payne
    Saturday, May 14, 2011 9:28 AM
  • I'm not sure if the following Event Log is helpful. I've not been able to reply emails on my IE9 since it keeps crashing and restarting itself.

APPCRASH
    Not available
    iexplore.exe
    4fb57c8f
    KERNELBASE.dll
    4e211319
    e0434352
    0000b9bc
    C:\Users\seowlee.tang\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_iexplore.exe_5c633b4c737dcbd9cab35341aeb164fc34db2fe_292b9fd9
    f0741a28-c137-11e1-b5c7-e4048b9512e0

I've switched to Google Chrome and the browser actually loads my mails faster. Oh, a miracle happened! Chrome tells me if's the Silverlight Plug In that has crashed on the Windows Live Mail. Well, at least Chrome doesn't keep restarting and crashing itself!

P/S: I've reset my IE9 settings but to no avail.

Cheers.

Thursday, June 28, 2012 4:08 PM