Reimage works for W7 Pro 64 bit, but NOT XP Pro 64 bit... says XP Pro is Windows Server 2003!?! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi-ho, all.

Reimage does a bang-up job on my DUAL-BOOT 64 bit system, but ONLY for the W7 Pro side!

When I try to run it on the XP Pro side, I am told Reimage will not work on my OS, which is seen as Windows Server 2003!!!

Any suggestions?  And, by-the-way, I was directed HERE by googgling whether or not Reimage works for XP Pro 64 bit, so sorry for any 'purist' out there regarding "W7 HELP ONLY HERE!!! "... lol :-)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 8:11 AM

All replies

• Don't know how you were directed here, but you were definitely MIS-DIRECTED.

This is a Microsoft forum and only deals with Microsoft software.  Reimage is a third party software and if you need help with it you contact them.  Microsoft does not and cannot support third party software!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Saturday, March 26, 2011 5:53 PM