none
Trouble with HTML Email Signature in Outlook 2010 / Windows 10

Question

• I have had HTML Email signatures created and yet I cannot seem to get them to load into Outlook 2010  on a Windows 10 machine.  I've followed all the instructions to the letter that I can find - videos and everything, yet it will not appear.

Seeing as I'm following the steps it seems like there could a set up issue or something that i'm not aware of.  I've spent a lot of money getting these signatures created for all the team, yet I cannot get them into Outlook - it's driving me nuts.

Can anyone help?

Nicole

Nicole Billett

Sunday, March 12, 2017 7:10 AM

All replies

• Hi Nicole,

Generally, Outlook 2010 can save and read the Signatures automatically in the following path:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures

Therefore, we can paste your created HTML Email signatures to the location above for Outlook users, then they can select Signature in Outlook by clicking Signature button in Message tab when creating new email.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 13, 2017 5:30 AM
  • Hi Nicole, 

Agree with Winnie. Try putting your signatures directly into the Signatures folder from where Outlook reads them. After that, make sure to reopen Outlook so that it reads the signatures anew. Then, go to File>Options>Mail>Signatures to check whether the signature is there. If yes, open a new message and check if it shows up correctly in the message (Messages tab>Signature button). 

If the signature still does not appear in the message, check the signature file extension – it should be .htm, not .html.  

Hope this helps.

All the best,
    Adam (CodeTwo)

CodeTwo: Software solutions for Exchange and Office 365

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 12:42 PM