Outlook Internal Error 552 RRS feed

• Question

• I use Outlook 2016. My ISP is Cox Communications.

I have no problem sending e-mail to a single addressee, with or without an attachment.

When attempting to use a mailing list, from Outlook, I receive a kickback that states that none of my recipients have received the message, with this error code:

552 5.2.0 6KAL1x00P2K4oDy01KAMRr internal error

Anybody know a solution?

Saturday, February 3, 2018 7:19 PM

All replies

• Hi Andy,

Will this issue occur on the web mail?

By “mailing list”, do you mean a distribution list which includes a lot of recipients. Have you check the detailed email address in the list to see whether they are correct?

Besides, you could try another mail account to see if same issue occurs.

Any updates, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, February 9, 2018 6:57 AM
    Monday, February 5, 2018 9:29 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update with this issue?

By the way, could you please help mark your post above as answer if the issue doesn't come back? It will be greatly helpful to others who have the same question.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, February 9, 2018 7:10 AM