Sent Items folder missing in Office 365 mail account RRS feed

• Question

• One user has a missing Sent Items folder in Outlook and OWA. 

Its not in deleted items, recover deleted items or another folder moved accidentally. I cant find it with MFCMAPI either.

If i manually create a new Sent Items folder it does create without error but sent emails do not go in there.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 12:58 AM

All replies

• Hi,

In this situation, please follow the steps below and see if there is any difference.

1. Press Win + R.
    2. Type "Outlook /resetfolders"
    3. Press Enter.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 5:44 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got your issue fixed?

Please try my suggestions and let me know the results.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, June 21, 2019 9:33 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer?

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Tuesday, July 2, 2019 7:36 AM
  • My Sent folder is also missing. I tried the method above and received a notice that outlook/resetfolders does not exist.
    Tuesday, July 23, 2019 1:20 PM
  • I am having the same issue my sent item folder is not showing and I cannot find the sent emails.
    Wednesday, July 1, 2020 3:18 AM
  • this did not work
    Wednesday, July 1, 2020 3:19 AM
  • I am having the same problem,  The solution above did not work.  Any other ideas?
    Sunday, July 5, 2020 11:53 PM
  • I've not tried this, but maybe it may help your situation?

https://kb.intermedia.net/article/1187

Don [doesn't work for MSFT, and they're probably glad about that ;]

Monday, July 6, 2020 12:22 AM