none
Migration Batch RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Experts
    I am migrating 3000 plus onprem users to cloud, i have many migration batches and during migration i have selected the below option. 

Please select the preferred option to start the batch: Automatic
    Please select the preferred option to complete the batch: Manual

I have 100 users for whom i want to complete the migration but i dont know on which migration batches they exists. 
    I have csv file in the below format where i have email addresses, is it possible to import the csv file and 
    know on which migration batch they exists and their syn status and export the result to a csv file. Experts guide me on this.

EmailAddress
    user1@contoso.com
    user2@contoso.com

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 9:54 AM

Answers

• Below command would work as expected.

Import-Csv C:\temp\userlist.csv | % {Get-MigrationUserStatistics $_.EmailAddress | select Identity,BatchID,Status,SyncedItemCount,PercentageComplete} | Export-Csv C:\temp\migrateuser.csv
    -NoTypeInformation

You may get the error 'The migration user <EmailAddress> can't be found.', which means the user doesn't exist in any migration batch.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 15, 2019 6:39 AM

All replies

• Get-MigrationUser will give you the corresponding batch(es).
    Wednesday, August 14, 2019 6:03 PM
  • Below command would work as expected.

Import-Csv C:\temp\userlist.csv | % {Get-MigrationUserStatistics $_.EmailAddress | select Identity,BatchID,Status,SyncedItemCount,PercentageComplete} | Export-Csv C:\temp\migrateuser.csv
    -NoTypeInformation

You may get the error 'The migration user <EmailAddress> can't be found.', which means the user doesn't exist in any migration batch.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 15, 2019 6:39 AM