Lync 2013 Hosting Pack documentation just gone? RRS feed

• Question

• Has Microsoft just completely removed the Lync 2013 Hosting Pack documentation? I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore. I guess they are trying to make it like that product never happened?
    Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:25 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Welcome to our forum.

From the link: https://jaapwesselius.com/2014/07/21/lync-hosting-pack-discontinued/ we know Lync hosting is disconnected. It's more about a statement from Microsoft which still haven't officially communicated to public. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regard,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 4:10 AM
  • I know it was discontinued but that doesn't help people that already have deployed it (like me). Microsoft had the documentation on their site for the specific commands for the Hosting Pack but I cannot even find those now!

Also Microsoft needs to come up with some sort of migration path for Lync 2013 Hosting Pack to Skype for Business users (and don't say Office 365)

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:47 PM