none
Exchange 2013 - Backup y AntiSpam

Question

• Estimados,

Buenos dias, favor su ayuda y orientacion en la forma de Respaldar Exchange 2013, ¿Windows BackUp me sirve para mis respaldos diarios, Semanales y mensuales o necesito otro aplicativo de Respaldos? y que tipo de Antispam puedo utilizar para proteger los correos?

Atento a sus comentarios y muchas gracias por su gran ayuda.

CRAS

Friday, April 21, 2017 1:46 PM

Answers

• Estimados,

Buenos dias, favor su ayuda y orientacion en la forma de Respaldar Exchange 2013, ¿Windows BackUp me sirve para mis respaldos diarios, Semanales y mensuales o necesito otro aplicativo de Respaldos? y que tipo de Antispam puedo utilizar para proteger los correos?

CRAS

This is what Google Translate says you are asking:

Good morning, please help and guidance in the form of Backup Exchange 2013, does Windows BackUp serve me for my daily, weekly and monthly backups or do I need another Backup application? And what kind of Antispam can I use to protect emails?

For the backup piece, you or your Organization will answer that question with what ever backup and recovery/data retention policies are in place or required for your Organization.  Personally, I always like to have multiple copies of backups, atleast 1 relatively recent copy onsite and another copy along with data I need to keep longer at another (possibly DR site) site.

For antispam, I would look at 3rd Party Hygiene Providers with either an onprem appliance or a cloud platform depending on your business requirements.  Personally, I like cloud providers since management of definitions are handled by them and not me and there's one less thing I need to worry about and some can even provide message continuity services.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread

Friday, April 21, 2017 5:44 PM

All replies

• Good day

Please post in English so we can assist you.

Friday, April 21, 2017 3:06 PM
  • Estimados,

CRAS

This is what Google Translate says you are asking:

Good morning, please help and guidance in the form of Backup Exchange 2013, does Windows BackUp serve me for my daily, weekly and monthly backups or do I need another Backup application? And what kind of Antispam can I use to protect emails?

For the backup piece, you or your Organization will answer that question with what ever backup and recovery/data retention policies are in place or required for your Organization.  Personally, I always like to have multiple copies of backups, atleast 1 relatively recent copy onsite and another copy along with data I need to keep longer at another (possibly DR site) site.

For antispam, I would look at 3rd Party Hygiene Providers with either an onprem appliance or a cloud platform depending on your business requirements.  Personally, I like cloud providers since management of definitions are handled by them and not me and there's one less thing I need to worry about and some can even provide message continuity services.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread

Friday, April 21, 2017 5:44 PM