Blank Message Box RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

I'm having issues with sending and receiving messages using Skype for business.  It seems the background inside of the window is too large and that when I message someone it comes out blank, but after a couple of messages I could see a message that is cut off.  The screen shot is after I messaged someone.  've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, quick repair, online repair, installing latest drivers from dell (Dell latitude 5580) and latest windows updates (windows 10).  I've updated the internal video card drivers thinking it was a resolution issue, but no luck.  I've also tried to adjust the font and font size to no avail.  Any assistance would be great and thank you very much in advance.  

Friday, January 24, 2020 9:09 PM

Answers

• Hi Eos!

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Is the problem you describe the same as the screenshot below?

According to your description, I think this issue may related to Skype for Business client.

I did a test in my environment and I found when I make use of the EASE OF ACCESS—Display SETTINGS—Make TEXT Bigger feature and increase the text size to 125%, this issue will persist all the time. So we recommend you drag your slide to 100% to see if it works. The Display settings are as follows:

Besides, we also recommend you try to change another PC see if this issue still persist.

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.
    • Marked as answer by Eos Flow Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:56 PM
    Monday, January 27, 2020 7:49 AM

All replies

• Hi Eos!

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Is the problem you describe the same as the screenshot below?

According to your description, I think this issue may related to Skype for Business client.

I did a test in my environment and I found when I make use of the EASE OF ACCESS—Display SETTINGS—Make TEXT Bigger feature and increase the text size to 125%, this issue will persist all the time. So we recommend you drag your slide to 100% to see if it works. The Display settings are as follows:

Besides, we also recommend you try to change another PC see if this issue still persist.

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.
    • Marked as answer by Eos Flow Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:56 PM
    Monday, January 27, 2020 7:49 AM
  • Hi Jimmy, 

Thank you so much.  That did the trick!

Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:57 PM