WINDOWS 7 constant blue screen of death RRS feed

• Question

•  

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=e67e19f9caf8accd#!/?cid=e67e19f9caf8accd&sc=documents&uc=3&id=E67E19F9CAF8ACCD%21190

hello people, i'm not sure what is happening but i just keep getting the blue screen of death it really is annoying. i am not good with computers and things please just help me out i have uploaded the details to skydrive

Monday, October 17, 2011 8:17 AM

All replies

• Skydrive is saying there is a problem and the page cannot be accessed.  Can you post your blue screen error here?
    Thank you! Computer Repair Kissimmee
    Monday, October 17, 2011 7:33 PM
  • Hi,

For BSOD issue, I suggest that you may take following general steps to prevent an error like this from happening again:

1. Download and install updates and device drivers for your computer from Windows Update.
    2. Scan your computer for computer viruses.
    3. Check your hard disk for errors.

Also please use memtest86+ to check your RAM. Since an memory related issue may cause this kind of problem.

Since the link of your dump file has been corrupted, please check it.

Thanks  for understanding.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, October 20, 2011 9:34 AM