none
Windows 10 Inplace Upgrade RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am currently setting up MDT to perform some inplace upgrades on Windows 10, going from 1703 to 1709.

I would like to confirm that my process is correct, and figure out what is happening.

I am launching the litetouch.vbs from the deployment share on the MDT server.

It runs through to the "Upgrade Windows" task without an issue.

However, after the upgrade has completed and restarts the machine, it doesn`t continue or autologin.
    Any ideas what it is supposed to do after this restart?
    I would have guess it would keep going in the background, but it doesn`t seem to.

When I login, if I run the litetouch.wsf in C:\MINIT folder, I get a lot of errors about xml files not being loaded.
    I found that this is because they are not copied locally for some reason.

I would really appreciate it if anyone has some advice as to how I can get this task sequence to continue on after the reboot.

Thursday, December 21, 2017 3:29 AM

All replies

• Which versions of MDT / ADK are you running? Did you upgrade to latest iteration of MDT released last night which adresses a couple of issues with feature update process?

Cheers,
    Anton

Vacuum Breather Blog | Wing Commander Saga | Twitter

Note: Posts are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. If posts are helpful please don't forget to rate them as "Helpful" or as "Answer".

Thursday, December 21, 2017 6:19 AM